Mercy Clinic Springdale
The Mercy Clinic Springdale will be Phase 1 of a multi-phased development located at the Southwest corner of the Elm Springs Road exit off of Interstate 49 in Springdale, Arkansas. This Phase 1 construction consists of a two-story, 63,000 sq. ft. clinic. The clinic includes a 13,000 sq. ft. Emergency Department, a 2,500 sq. ft. Convenient Care Department, a 9,800 sq. ft. Primary Care Department, 12,800 sq. ft. Specialty Care Department, a 7,300 sq. ft. Imaging Department and a 38,000 sq. ft. space for medical office and clinic occupancy. The project construction budget is $18,300,000.
- Constructed and Refined the Enhanced Integration process from Design through Operations.
- Consulted as a BIM, VDC, and COBie subject matter experts.
- Developed a complete Lifecycle VDC Execution Plan, working with cross-functional teams.
- Implemented the execution plan while validating the quality of information at each milestone.
- Administered cutting-edge cloud technology, for the aggregation and tracking of information.
- Established a hospital-wide asset data structure and collection methodology.