Mercy Hospital Jefferson – Cancer Center
The Mercy Hospital Jefferson Cancer Center has proven that the enhanced process can be applied to a project that is nearly completely designed. With an existing team in place ENGworks was able to nimbly change the design outcomes. This project required us to take the design-assist process that was outlined for the Mercy Hospital Jefferson Tower Expansion project and make it as lean as possible to finalize the design and provide the construction team with an enhanced deliverable. Construction completed in the fourth quarter of 2017 and full facilities turn-over occurred in the first quarter of 2018.
- Constructed and Refined the Enhanced Integration process from Design through Operations.
- Consulted as a BIM, VDC, and COBie subject matter experts.
- Developed a complete Lifecycle VDC Execution Plan, working with cross-functional teams.
- Implemented the execution plan while validating the quality of information at each milestone.
- Administered cutting-edge cloud technology, for the aggregation and tracking of information.
- Established a hospital-wide asset data structure and collection methodology.