Mercy Hospital Northwest Arkansas
The Mercy Hospital Northwest Arkansas project is yet another transformation from the introductory virtual, design and construction process. With a highly proactive team, we have applied a technique that has never been attempted on a project of this magnitude. During the infancy of the project, it was agreed that it would be pertinent to include the sub-contracting partners early. As a collective group, we had observed the value and benefits of doing this; however, the revolutionary feat lays in the fact the sub-contracting partners are not only assisting in the design they are concurrently working in the same model as the engineer of record.
This promotes the design to be created to a level of near installation level upon issuance of construction documents. Furthermore, we have continued to forge ahead with visualization to provide virtual reality open houses for nearly all departmental user groups. The design is projected to be complete in the fourth quarter of 2017 with construction being completed in the fourth quarter of 2019.
- Constructed and Refined the Enhanced Integration process from Design through Operations.
- Consulted as a BIM, VDC, and COBie subject matter experts.
- Developed a complete Lifecycle VDC Execution Plan, working with cross-functional teams.
- Implemented the execution plan while validating the quality of information at each milestone.
- Administered cutting-edge cloud technology, for the aggregation and tracking of information.
- Established a hospital-wide asset data structure and collection methodology.