These days facilities management solutions are a dime a dozen. It’s critical to start with a partner who understands the intersection of business and technology. ENGworks has been crafting these solutions with the end in mind for several years. The data that needs to be managed today and tomorrow is only growing exponentially. Data structures and links need to be able to grow with you. ENGworks can help define a custom solution to meet your business needs.
Integration Lifecycle Management is the consistent management of information from creation to final disposition. It is comprised of strategy, process, and technology to effectively manage information which, when combined, drives improved control over information in the enterprise.
- Not all information is created equal.
- Information value changes over time.
- Data repositories should be dynamically matched with information value for security, protection and cost.
The Integrated Lifecycle Management (ILM) purpose is to investigate the organization-wide Virtual Design & Construction (VDC) to Building Information Modeling (BIM) to Facilities Management (FM) solutions that enable timely and efficient delivery of information generate during the initialization and maintenance of a facility to internal and external stakeholders. The solution should address the issues outlined above. As well, this project will begin a VDC to FM standard to create efficiency from design to maintenance.
- Process Workshops
- Root Cause Analysis of Gaps and Breakdowns
- Technology Strategy & Systems Roadmap
- Solution Discovery / Evaluation
- Solution Implementation Assistance