Mercy Clinic Branson
The Mercy Clinic Branson was the next logical evolution from the Jefferson campus projects. Our joint team has been able to take valuable lessons learned and apply them to this clinic project. The advancement of the means and methods earlier defined were compounded by having the same engineering project team on concurrent projects. The Mercy Clinic Branson design phase was completed in the third quarter of 2017. Construction was completed in the third quarter of 2018 and full facilities turn-over occurred in the fourth quarter of 2018.
- Constructed and Refined the Enhanced Integration process from Design through Operations.
- Consulted as a BIM, VDC, and COBie subject matter experts.
- Developed a complete Lifecycle VDC Execution Plan, working with cross-functional teams.
- Implemented the execution plan while validating the quality of information at each milestone.
- Administered cutting-edge cloud technology, for the aggregation and tracking of information.
- Established a hospital-wide asset data structure and collection methodology.
Additional Services Provided (For General Contractor):
- Pre-Construction Coordination Facilitation
- Construction BIM Modeling (Mechanical, Electrical, Plumbing)
- Installation Drawing Creation (Mechanical, Electrical, Plumbing)